Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: BB Playbook, BB Torch 9530 and BB Torch 9860
My Carrier: MTN, ETISALAT

Repose Pro Web Editor not downloading after purchase

I purchased Repose pro web editor from App World and its not Downloading. keeps telling me try again later. this is getting to almost a yeah. what's next?  I use Torch 9860 and 9800 but the same problem.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Repose Pro Web Editor not downloading after purchase

Hello,

I suggest that you clear the AppWorld application cache.

• KB24714 How to clear cache for BlackBerry World on BlackBerry smartphones and the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet

Hopefully it'll work for you! Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: BB Playbook, BB Torch 9530 and BB Torch 9860
My Carrier: MTN, ETISALAT

[ Edited ]

I tried it, the cache was cleared but the problem continues. Every other app downloads except that one. I think the developer need to re-upload the app. The trial version do install but refuse to open, opens with error message: "seucrity_err:dom exception 18 error:4::19 please report to developer." while the paid version refuse to download.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Given what you now report, I recommend you indeed contact the developer with this information. You can normally find their contact information on the AppWorld catalog page.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code