Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

StephenSapp
My Carrier: 115

SPY Application

Hello, i need to spy on my daughter's android. i couldn't manage to steal her phone for a while to install an application but i managed to access her registered email in google play. is there any application that can be downloaded without registering and can send the text messages and pictures to a specific email of her own email?

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Carrier: Telus

Re: SPY Application

You're asking for an Android device? If so, I'd suggest asking on a Google/Android forum such as Androidcentral.com. This forum is for BlackBerry devices.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

If that is possible it would be a good reason to use any device besides an android device.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Hi StephenSapp,

You better check the app store because there are many USELESS apps available!!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RachaelTalley
My Carrier: black

copy10 android monitoring apps available in the market. With a quick search i found www.copy10.com android monitoring app for monitor WhatsApp messages Track iPhone See Call History spy sms or text on android based phone. You can read more at for app feature and advantage at :https://www.copy10.co/view/features.aspx?lang=en-US

copy10 free 48h of basic plan and 5 days premium plan coupon on Facebook...http://facebook.com/copy10COM

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Alrale
My Carrier: BlackBerry

SMS spy or mobile spy can do this, you can get a personal account and read the logs by logging in the account.

http://www.sms-spy.org/

Mobile Spy is a hybrid software/service which allows you to monitor your BlackBerry, Android , Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile based smartphone and Symbian OS mobile phone in real time.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jaira
My Carrier: smart

You can try Copy10. My sister had tried copy10 or rather install this app and satisfied with the results and besides its the cheapest android application in the market compare to others. This well let you know the surfing habits of your child, it will allow you to find your child at any time and see the type of pictures he’s taking and sharing with his friends.

About your question , Copy10 can help you about that all you need is to ask their technical support about the details you want to address.

Please use plain text.
joya_lumi
My Carrier: non-BlackBerry user

I know COPY10, No issues whatsoever with this product. Once installed it runs silently and flawlessly. If you have someone you want to or need to monitor, this is the tool to use

Please use plain text.
vike
My Carrier: vb

You can try COPY10, it is an ideal software for parental control.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kevinrake921
My Carrier: BlackBerry

Hello, parents are the child's security relationship, understand the child's circle of friends, and whether there are irregularities, in order to timely access to the latest developments, install spyware on the phone is the best thing, you can send e-mail to the designated SMS, call records, as well as the software installed on the phone, address book, you can also locate the child at risk when the first time to give the most effective help. I just use the OX Mobile Spy software installed on her daughter's cell phone, a lot of information I can understand and better communicate with their children. You can try

Please use plain text.