Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

ShazamPR
My Device: Not Specified

Shazam Now Supports BlackBerry Storm

We’ve been following all of the posts about BlackBerry Storm users eager to get Shazam working on their phones. Shazam has heard your requests loud and clear and is excited to announce full support for the Storm!  So now, Shazam isn’t just available for trackball smartphones, but also for the popular touchscreen Storm. 

An official announcement will be made on 7/13/09, but you can download the application early by visiting the Shazam Web site and clicking on the “Shazam on BlackBerry” link at the bottom of the page. You can also download Shazam from BlackBerry’s App World. Shazam is currently offering a free, seven-day trial of the full-featured version.

If you have any technical issues or questions, please visit the Help page on the Shazam Web site. 

Thanks!

Shazam PR Team

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Shazam Now Supports BlackBerry Storm

hello Shazam PR team !

thank you for :
- having created an application so great
- releasing Shazam for the BlackBerry Storm
- providing an OTA install link for people who live in a country where AppWorld is not yet available

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.