Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
UltimateJeja
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: Videotron

Stuck at Facebook agreement page!!

Hello,

I updated my Facebook app on my Curve 9300. Note that with the previous version, I didn't have any problems downloading it.  When I tried opening the app, the agreements page came up.  I chose "accept" and it didn't work (but refuse did!).  Since then, I deleted and downloaded the application again and rebooted my BB about 15 times.  My provider won't help me.  I really hope someone will find the magic solution to help me.

Greetings,

Marianne

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Stuck at Facebook agreement page!!

Are you connected to the Internet or to WiFi?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
UltimateJeja

Internet but only for Facebook, Twitter and Messenger.  I can't go on any other website, the browser is blocked

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Who put this block in place? Is it a restriction from your carrier?

Can you connect it to wifi?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
UltimateJeja

Yes I can connect to wi-fi!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Can you accept the terms when connected to wifi?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
UltimateJeja

No I can't

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Odd. I haven't found anything regarding this problem. Did you install this from AppWorld?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
UltimateJeja

Well, originally, it was already on my phone, but after I deleted it, yes I downloaded it from the AppWorld

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Have you scrolled all the way to the bottom of the agreement?
Please use plain text.