Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
sloucher
My Device: Not Specified

Transfer "Word To Go" files between PC and Blackberry Storm

hi everyone,

If a word document was created on my PC and copied onto my blackberry device it will open up no problem on the blackberry.  I'm trying to see if you can make changes to the document on the blackberry and transfer back to a PC ?

when i try opening the updated .docs through word on the PC this it either goes into a recovery mode or says the document has caused a serious error last time it was opened, would you like to continue opening it ?

is there any ways to enable the files to go back and forth and be able to modify on either PC or Blackberry?  thx much

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Transfer "Word To Go" files between PC and Blackberry Storm

to transfer a fie between a PC and a BlackBerry device :
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=BlackBerryDesktopSoftware&thread.id=3...
HOWTO : use your blackberry as a USB device

that being said, you can also email yourself that file.

In my opinion, the compatibility problem you have is in the format in which you save the document on your PC. Are you saving as a .doc file or as a .docx file ? the first is okay, the second is not supported by your version of World To Go.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: