Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
maddiedavies469
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320

Twitter

Twitter for blackberry?

I have a blackberry curve 9320, and twitter used to work normally on it, only freezing etc occasionally. A few days ago, every time I clicked on the mentions button, nothing happened, but if I clicked on 'home' or my profile, it went to it. I tried rebooting it with no luck, and my friend told me to un install then re install it. then my twitter just didn't install at all. I've tried going on blackberry.com/twitter and clicking the button which allows people with no blackberry app world to download it, and it still doesn't work, all I get is a message on my home screen saying 'java error.' Ii don't want to go on twitter via the internet, so how do i get it? thankyou
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Twitter

please read this very specific article from the public knowledge base:

KB34258 Unable to load new mentions or interactions when selecting the @ tab in Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones 4.0.0.17 on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 6.0 to 7.1

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: