Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
etlahrs
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

Unable to Cancel BBM Music Subscription: Error Id: 31600

I have tried to cancel my BBM Music subscription through both App World and the application and get an error in both areas.  In App World, it just stated there was an error and could not cancel the subscription.  In BBM Music, i get the error Id: 31600. 

When I submit a support ticket by selecting "Get Support" in App World, it won't submit saying my PIN in invalid.

Thanks.

Ed

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
perrin
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Unable to Cancel BBM Music Subscription: Error Id: 31600

I too am getting the 31600 error when trying to cancel my subscription via the app on my phone. 

I also tried by clicking the link in the cancellation email I was sent and all it does it show me all the apps I have previously/currently installed on my phone.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
etlahrs

Another thing I tried was deleting the app through app world.  When doing this, it asked if I wanted to cancel the subscription.  I hit Yes, but it errored out and didn't cancel.  The app did delete, so I reinstalled and tried to cancel again in the app, but received the 31600 error again.  The subscription details showed that it is still the premium and was not canceled. 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Since BlackBerry Music is subscription-based, your carrier should be able to help you with this issue.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
etlahrs

I found a way around it.  I logged into App World via my PC with my phone connected and went to the subscriptions tab, then canceled there.  I got the confirmation email of the cancelation, i received it 7 times, but that is better than when i couldn't cancel.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Enemarxist
My Device: Torch

I'm exceptionally upset about this. I have tried multiple times to cancel my subscription. I have encountered more error and issues that I just give up. There better be a refund issued once this is sorted out. Ironically BlackBerry Themselves Os the worst vendor in appworld for customer support.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Please read this article from the public knowledge base:

KB33482 How to cancel the BBM Music service subscription

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.