Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Forums Advisor I
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: Unable to browse on FB on 9780

Hi @vijver1000! As that phone is enterprise activated, I suggest for you to contact your administrator before downloading this app.

"but now my browser quits unexpectedly,"
@format_c what specific issue are you having on your browser? Is there a specific error message?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
mondi21

Hi @vijver1000! As that phone is enterprise activated, I suggest for you to contact your administrator before downloading this app.

"but now my browser quits unexpectedly,"
@format_c what specific issue are you having on your browser? Is there a specific error message?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vijver1000
My Device: 9000 torch
My Carrier: ???

@ Mondi: Thanks, I will contact my administrator!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Format_C
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Claro

@mondi21

Do I need to open another topic or just continue here (sorry if I hijack the topic)

The browser just quit without any error message.

Please use plain text.
friktonildi
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tmobil

Hi,

I tried to search for earlier version of facebook app, but could not find any. Any idea how can I find a link to be able to download earlier than v4.1.0.19? this new version drives me nuts:smileysad:

thanx

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
mondi21

hi!

mentioned above are the latest (older version) i could get. if you dont wan't that version. i suggest to find one yourself.  :smileyhappy:

friktonildi wrote:

Hi,

I tried to search for earlier version of facebook app, but could not find any. Any idea how can I find a link to be able to download earlier than v4.1.0.19? this new version drives me nuts:smileysad:

thanx

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
mondi21

Format_C wrote:

@mondi21

Do I need to open another topic or just continue here (sorry if I hijack the topic)

The browser just quit without any error message.

hi! 

i suggest if themain  issue listed on the page is resolve click " accept as solution". so others could benefit from this thread.

about your concern on the mobile browser i need more details on what do you mean when you say "the browser just quit without any error". what specifically happened?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Format_C
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Claro

Sorry I can't click accept as solution, Can't find that option in the menu or options.

When I try to post in this forum usin my BB with the Mobile version of this forum, I start to write and sudenly it quits, kaboom, no previous error message, no nothing, the browser just quits.

V. 6.0.0.285

Bundle 863

Platform 6.5.0.54

Don't know if I should wipe all my device and reinstall all again (that's a painful task) I resolved the FB problem but now my browser quits.

Thanks for your time and help.

Please use plain text.
friktonildi
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tmobil

Hi, sorry I did not see them, but now I downloaded it and works, thanks
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
mondi21

Format_C wrote:

Sorry I can't click accept as solution, Can't find that option in the menu or options.

how come it's not there? youre the author of this post so you should be able to see that option its below each comments/reply. 

Please use plain text.