Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
Austinstephens
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Unable to retrieve license key

[ Edited ]

Ok Guys,

I just got conformation that StoreFrontManager@rim.com is the way to go.  I'd have "Options"->"About" device and v# (version) included.

***The Above email address Storfrontmanager@rim.com is for vendor support ONLY***  If you need need assistance with BlackBerry App World or an application please visit the BlackBerry App World Support site

-Beholder

Message Edited by Beholder on 04-03-2009 02:10 PM
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Applico

I also had this problem of not receiving the license key upon first trying to install an app. However, after going back into the App World and logging in to "My World", I was able to successfuly install the app and did not recieve the license key error message.
~~~
Applico LLC
mobile application development
www.applicollc.com

NYC Transit- get your train, bus, ferry schedules. No network connection required!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
einmiitt

As a followup, I received a response from the vendor of the application, who provided me with the licensing information.
Please use plain text.
morphie

ive just had the same problem....emailed nikkisoft and almost got an instant reply ....but now he has soooo may emails to go thru there doing them in order so it could be a wait.....apparently theres a newer version too than what is on app world but rim wont let them change it until all these cockups are sorted.....he said to check for updates once we receive the originally piurchased software
Please use plain text.
Contributor
newbie1
My Device: Curve 8900

I got the same error after purchasing QuickText. I forwarded the developer my App World receipt and within 15 minutes he emailed me an activation code. This is at 10pm on a saturday! I'm very impressed by the developer, not so much by app world...
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm

I have the same problem with Mobiscope....Shape will not help so far...They are nice and do respond but will not help like other vendors.  I recommend not buying anything from App World until they get their act together.  If you have to buy from vendors that honor transactions.  I showed proof of purchase and Shape will not do anything.  I will post when this is resolved...I will give up on Tuesday though.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,849
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]
please delete
Message Edited by JSanders on 04-16-2009 04:59 PM

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,849
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

thedman287 wrote:
..They are nice and do respond but will not help like other vendors. 
nevermind.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.