If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
jerybis
My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: Proximus Belgium

Update version 2.0.0.44 Application Resource Monitor went wrong on 7.1 Bold 9900

Hi,

Application Resource Monitor has been updated to the version 2.0 since mid-february in the BetaZone.

This morning, I have got an icon notification from Blackberry world that my Application Resource Monitor has received an update from 1.0 to 2.0.0.44.
Happy to receive some love from Blackberry Team, I have updated the application as usual and then let the phone rebooted. Interestingly after rebooting, the app "ARM - Application Resource Monitor" was well shown in my options menu but with lack of descriptions and impossibility to access it.
I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it, rebooted the phone with no luck and the same result.

Is anyone having the same issue with this Application Resource Monitor ?
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Update version 2.0.0.44 Application Resource Monitor went wrong on 7.1 Bold 9900

Hey jerybis,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Please remove BlackBerry Application Resource Monitor from Options> Device> Application Management and then re-install Version 2.0.0.45 from BlackBerry World. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/130385/

Let us know if this corrects the issue.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.