Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
SB95
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Koodo

Upgraded Twitter - not working!

I recently updated my twitter to v 3.2.0.12. It has worked properly with every other version for over a year but with this one it will not open. The Icon is there but it will not allow me to click it and get to twitter. What should I do?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Upgraded Twitter - not working!

Hi there,

I would suggest deleting the app, then reinstall it. Highlight the app, press the BB menu button and select Delete. Once the app has been deleted, you should be prompted to reboot your phone. Once you've done that, go to http://blackberry.com/twitter on your device and you should be able to redownload Twitter from there.

That should get you back up and running. Hope that helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SB95
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Koodo

I tried that but when I restarted it and clicked on twitter it said the message : uncaught exception: java.lang. Something ...
What does this mean?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

If it gave you that message after trying to reinstall Twitter, that would suggest to me that the software on the device might be having some issues. In this case, it might be a good idea to reinstall the software on the device.

This might seem like a bit of a drastic solution, but it will help if there are some underlying software problems that are causing the issue and may help prevent you from having other issues. To do this, follow the instructions in the link below:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

I hope that info will help!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.