Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Playbook

Video store

Just wondering when video store will be available in UK? Got it on playbook but only available in US.

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10, 9900

Re: Video store

I am not sure when RIM plans to roll out their video store to other countries, but I am sure it is only a matter of time before other countries have access to The Video Store.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB + Curve 9300

I think its very poor of RIM to have delayed opening up the video store for UK users. All I keep hearing is 'Its coming soon'.  I think most of the games and apps available are extreamely poor too. No wonder the Playbook suffered huge price crashes, they are struggling to keep up with the rest of the market.

Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Video store is in Canada as well, there was an issue that the app once installed could not be deleted, but that was fixed, perhaps with the new os update I just did 2.1.0.1088.  I didn't find the selection all that good and some people have issues with acess.  I didn't like them wanting my credit card and the third party company running the video store does not use pay pal, which I prefer in case there is a payment issue. Pay pal has been good about reimbursement me when there were issues.

Just my two cents to look into the app carefully before downloading it. I wanted to delete it to save disk space, glad that seems to finally be resolved.