Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
jake16
My Device: Not Specified

What is missing in the current bb logger apps?

The purpose of this thread is to gather ideas for a logger app which will give detailed stats about all kinds of communication services including phone, email, sms, pin messaging, bbm and maybe social networks such as twitter and facebook.

What are the stats and info you would love to see in such application ?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
curiouscat
My Device: bold 9300

Re: What is missing in the current bb logger apps?

I've been looking for an app I used to have on my bb but I can't remember the name or where I got it - can U perhaps help? It was a logger of sorts - all keystrokes, incoming and outgoing activity, etc saved to a log file on the phone - so not like the spyware that uploads to a website where u pay a monthly fee to retrieve the info; this app was genuinely free... It was also "hidden" - no icon, it showed up in the app list with a name that started "Blackberry....." So to anyone who didn't know - it looked part of the operating files. But I can't remember what it was called :smileysad:
I thought it was something like bb logger or blackberry logger - but a week of searching the net has turned up nothing useful.
I need to monitor chats on "enterprise Im" especially along with other messages - data to remain on phone not be uploaded anywhere.... Please help pvtfanmail@gmail.com

Please use plain text.