Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell canada

Where are my downloaded/saved files?

Hi. I recently bought a playbook and I have been downloading a variety of apps and other file types (not apps) while experimenting. Specific example: I tested a torrent download from a Site using the playbook browser ( I did not port over from pc ) and saved the file to my BlackBerry playbook so I could Copy the url from the torrent file into another site, bitly.org

Now I can't find the location the file was saved to on my playbook. I have checked the swipe down / download areas & poked around the most obvious areas but cannot find where the file saved to on the playbook so I can delete it.

Where is the download folder located on the playbook and how do I access it to delete downloaded files without connecting the pb to my pc? Can I even delete downloads from the pb without going through a pc at all? 

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook 2.1
My Carrier: Tablet

Re: Where are my downloaded/saved files?

Can someone PLEASE help me?? The only way I am able to get pictures of my children and grandchildren is by downloading them onto my playbook through Facebook. I go through the process...it asks to save the jpg and then says download complete. However, then I am unable to FIND the pictures. I apologize for pestering people but am becoming frustrated and would very much like to have these pictures to view. I obviously am not that technologically literate, but any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh.....and dropbox/Box are not options as my children do not use those :smileysad:
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Where are my downloaded/saved files?

hi,

I suggest you simply install the free application named "AIR BROWSER" on your PlayBook. It is a file explorer, that will enable you to browse all the folders.

Eventually after 2min of searching, you will come across the download folder that contains your saved pictures.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: