03-08-2012 02:11 AM
Hello! I know this is not really a new issue but i would post this just in case i'm doing something wrong, or if my case can point to the root of the issue into a closer direction.
Ive been using WLM since ive gotten my blackberry (over 6months) and i've lost access for a week.
my usage for WLM mainly is on a Windows XP computer (using WLM) and on my blackberry (using WLM)
I lost the ability to receive messages while i was having intermittent connectivity inside a mall (except the app didnt disconnect) I both send and was supposed to receive a message during this time (someone messaged me through facebook chat and told me about this) and never received those messages.
I could still send out files. just not receive messages.
among the solutions i've tried (even more than once for some solutions):
even the current update did not work.
anything short of reinstalling the whole OS from scratch.
any ideas please let me know (or at least the comforting thought that youve isolated whats going on with those of us losing access to MSN)
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-08-2012 02:41 AM
03-08-2012 03:16 AM
yeah i hope so too. was hoping that the recent update would fix it but alas.
used a couple of free bb messenger alternatives for now while waiting news (let me know if you got a better one!)
03-08-2012 07:29 AM
lol yeah! IMO.IM is super cool.. I'm using it..
03-10-2012 12:10 AM
I've received a confirmation message from our engineering dept saying this issue is now sorted.. In order to confirm, I've tested it with my bb device & sending a message to PC... now the issue seems rectified..
Please let me know whether your issues are rectified or not... thanks
03-10-2012 02:17 AM
you're very welcome mate...
- mark this thread as solved-