If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Lynrod
My Device: 9670 style
My Carrier: sprint

app error 601 using bridge browser on playbook with 9670 style

since i can remember, i've had a problem with after more than two bridge browser searches my phone stops working and displays app error 601 with reset only option. at first i just reset phone or playbook or both and continue on with in a limited search for fear of app error. newset updates seem to make matters worse. i can pull up a page after a resetting devices and can not continue any more browsing after that. phone goes into app error after another search on a browser page. i have tried my wifes purple model (style9670) same thing. her phone has only bbprotect and bridge app plus all that came with phone, no other third party apps. thanks for all your effots
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Lynrod
My Device: 9670 style
My Carrier: sprint

Re: app error 601 using bridge browser on playbook with 9670 style

both phones 9670 style and bridge browser playbook are all up to date. playbook is 16g all battery pulls and playbook resets did not fix bridge browser issue
Please use plain text.