Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
cerati9
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Re: bbm7 won't associate with my blackberry ID!

It doesn't really delete, you can uninstall but it'll still be on your phone, because when you reinstall it'll be the way it was before you uninstalled it.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BBgm
My Device: bb9870

But cerati9, you said it erased your contacts. When you reinstalled it wasn't the way it was before you uninstalled it. I'm confused. And mine is still hanged on associating with my ID!!!!! Soooo mad, the whole day without my BBM!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
iznjen25
My Device: torch 9800

If ur that bothered abt losin ur contacts add all the pins 2 ur phonebook then if they do delete u can jus readd them but mine was fine every1 was still there includin messages!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
cerati9

It erased my BBM contacts, not my address book.  What I ended up doing was reinstalling 6.2.0.44, the previous version I had on the phone and everything returned to normal.  I'm not gonna upgrade to 7.0 until they get their act together.  On BB App World, all you have to do is read all the reviews, tons of poor reviews.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BBgm

what are the steps to downgrade back to 6.2.0.44?, so I can follow them
Please use plain text.
Contributor
cerati9

Please use plain text.
Visitor
lewisthebest2009
My Device: BlackBerry 3920

I tryed everything whats been on this post and still not working, its a new phone brought yesterday, I have activated it with my network, ANYONE HELP?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bruc3
My Device: 9790

HELP! I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED AND TIRED..... im using a prepaid 9790 and after upgrading to BBM 7 my BBM screen is just stuck at "ASSOCIATING BBM WITH YOUR BLACKBERRY ID". I have tried all the steps in this forum but i have gotten no help... i have removed the battery a number of times... i have removed BBM from settings and downloaded BBM again from app world... PLEASE HELP!!! I cannot get in touch with my family especially my husband and daughter.

What is the resolution to this?

How do i reinstall my old version of BBM?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
BBgm

Hello I deleated/unistalled the BBM7 and then installed BBM6 from this link provided by someone else in the forum and everything went back to normal with the downgrade: http://indo-online.net/ota/apps/BlackBerryMessenger.6.1.0.71.OS6/BlackBerryMessenger.jad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bruc3
My Device: 9790

hi... the link does not open :smileysad:

Please use plain text.