01-03-2013 07:09 PM
01-05-2013 08:07 PM
02-06-2013 11:43 PM
i just succed pass this problem :
first of all, i have my BBID and BBM contact remotely backed up in my BB email. this is how i done it :
i don't know it's just my luck or not... but i find (maybe) a way to go trough "Associating Your BBM with your Blackberry ID". FYI i have BB 9300 (vodafone) with OS6. here's how i did it:
1. first of all i have a remote contact backup. in blackberry mail, i.e. : [my name]@carrier.blackberry.com, that mail account is my BBID too.
2. Delete the upgraded BBM 7, through: Options > Device > Application Management, then choose Blackberry Messenger, Choose delete, not uninstall. then restart.
3. after restart go to BB App World, go to "My World". on the top of the screen choose "uninstalled". if you still find "Blackberry Mesenger" in it, choose BBmenu > Delete, if a dialog menu "Do you want .. bla ... bla ... bla" appear, choose Delete. then choose "refresh list" from the menu BB button until no "Blackberry Messenger" in the list.
3. Now, find the Blackberry Messenger in App World, if you find it,it should be "Download" button not "reinstall" Button. then download it.
4. Run your blackberry messenger. it will take a minute showing "associating BBM with BBID" (it won't take too long) but not as long as before. after it, it will ask you to confirm your BBId, and ask your permission to restore your BBM contact. and that's it. that's how i done it.
1. i've tried this step twice today. and it's work for me. i hope it'll work for you.
2. sorry for my bad english, english is not my native language.
02-23-2013 11:34 PM - edited 02-23-2013 11:35 PM
Suddenly my BBM server is not responding and kept ask me to verify bb id
what to do? i dont want to lose my contact
guys please help!!