Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
jegguer
My Device: -
My Carrier: -

Re: bbm7 won't associate with my blackberry ID!

hi, how to remote contact back up?

do we face the same problem? i mean like it ask us to verify the id while u open the bbm everytime.

Please help i really dont want to lose my contact

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

if you are using BBM7, then the contact backup is made over-the-air provided your BBID log in works.

Otherwise, you can install BBM6 again, which will enable you do to explicit contacts backups using either BBM on your device or the Desktop Software. (see message 23 above to do so)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chamisamoyo
My Device: 9260
My Carrier: voda

I sorted out my BBM associating with BB ID issue by:

1. U need to make sure ur BB ID is working and activated on the BB website.
2. On ur phone you need to search for ur Social Feeds Icon and open up the Social Feeds app.
3. Under the Social BBM section. Select "Getting Started". Then select "BBM Set Up".
4. Make sure ur BB ID is setup correctly in the information sections. Social Feeds will then authorise ur BB ID.
5. After it recognises ur valid BB ID it will perform a  BBM RESTORE. And hopefully your problem would be solved!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chamisamoyo
My Device: 9260
My Carrier: voda

I sorted out my BBM associating with BB ID issue by:

1. U need to make sure ur BB ID is working and activated on the BB website.
2. On ur phone you need to search for ur Social Feeds Icon and open up the Social Feeds app.
3. Under the Social BBM section. Select "Getting Started". Then select "BBM Set Up".
4. Make sure ur BB ID is setup correctly in the information sections. Social Feeds will then authorise ur BB ID.
5. After it recognises ur valid BB ID it will perform a BBM RESTORE. And hopefully your problem would be solved!
Please use plain text.