Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
gsenthil19
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520

blacberry 8520 MAP

Hi,

When i try to install bb map to my mobile(bb 8520) am getting message "your phone does not support".

Is there any other way to install BB maps?

Senthil Kumar G
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,825
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: blacberry 8520 MAP

Do you have the BlackBerry Data Plan on your account?

You will need to subscribe to THE BlackBerry Data Plan from your mobile provider. That is is the only way to get the BlackBerry services such as RIM push email, BlackBerry Messenger, and many of the other data functions of the BlackBerry enabled, etc.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: blacberry 8520 MAP

hello,

BlackBerry Maps is usually shipped with a BlackBerry device, what happened ? Did you uninstall it ?

anyways, youare trying to install it from the webpage on the BlackBerry.com website. This webpage is dedicated to old devices (OS 4.1 or lower) and not a recent one like yours. To have BlackBerry Maps again, I believe you will have to re-install the OS on your device.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.