Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
gdoll5
My Device: 9670

can not download pocket express & log onto mobile wall street journal

Had to get a replacement 9670 and now I can not download pocket express or log onto the mobile wall street journal. My previous 9670 had pocket express as a blackberry app and I had not trouble logging onto the mobile WSJ. I have had more trouble with this replacement phone. Please help.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: can not download pocket express & log onto mobile wall street journal

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

If you obtained these apps via AppWorld, then to re-install your apps, please see this KB:

• KB17625 How to install or transfer previously purchased applications from BlackBerry App World to a BlackBerry smartphone

If you have created a new BB ID on your new device, then you need to shift it back to your original BB ID in order to have access to your previously purchased apps.

• KB26694 How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

All of that said, you need to provide further details. For instance, "can not download pocket express" provides too little to make good guesses from. What exact steps do you attempt? What exactly happens from each step? Are there any error messages of any kind...if so, what is the complete and accurate content of the error messages?

Likewise for the WSJ site...what, exactly, do you attempt and what, exactly, happens?

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code