Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Forums Advisor II
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)
Accepted Solution

deleted BBM contacts keep re-appearing

Hi! I have 8520/5.0.0.1036 and I recently upgraded my bbm to ver 7.0.1.23. I am from the Philippines and for some strange reason my Display Picture does not update, and the contacts that I deleted keep on re-appearing. And contacts I moved from 'category A' to 'category B' moved back right before my eyes. Please help! Thanks a lot!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: deleted BBM contacts keep re-appearing

Hello mondi21,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Thank you for your question regarding BBM.

Do you know if you have used the same BlackBerry ID on another device in the past that may be currently active?

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: deleted BBM contacts keep re-appearing

Hi! @FozzieBear. No, not that I know of. This is the only device connected on my BBID . By the way the issue regarding my DP was solved, I tried adding myself and did a battery pull,

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.