Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
suzieq1521
My Device: blackberry 8520

Re: facebook signing in trouble

Ok all are you ready. I fixed mine. Go on to your main pc or laptop go into facebook and go to settings and re set a new pass word. You can even just put your old one back in. I did. For some reason you get a notice when you next sign into your mobile app that welcomes you and away you go. So basically go on your pc and change ya pass word. That's it that's the fix. Yayyyyyy good luck all.
Contributor
suzieq1521

SORTED
This sounds so easy but please try it as mine now works
Go on your main pc facebook and in the settings change your password. Then try your facebook app using your new password. A message comes to let you know your password has been changed and then it welcomes you to facebook mobile and your back to normal. Hope it works for you all. It has for me. Yayyyyy good luck all.
Suzie x
ahag
My Device: Curve

This is aggravating that facebook and Blackberry/Rim are too lazy to help with the issue . When I did get a hold of someone they push the blame back to the carrier.

Makes me want to throw all  8 of our Blackberry's in the trash and go purchase the IPhone or  Droid. Blackberry has the worst customer service out of any of the phone manufactures I have ever had to deal with. At least with apple products we can email the  tech support and they call us or email us back with a fix usually with in minutes.

So sick of these big companies abusing the consumer. Did they forget who is purchasing and using their products and helped make them all rich?

Contributor
suzieq1521

Hi ahag
Please just try the fix I posted obove yours. On pc settings in facebook change your password. It worked for me.
Suzie
Contributor
suzieq1521

I have posted the fix that should work. It has on mine.
Suzie
gerard7829
My Device: Not Specified

I have the same issue...suddenly it happened.

yeritza2481
My Device: blackberry storm

i did the same,and still not working,keep getting an error code 2102

New Contributor
glenski
My Device: torch

i have read your issue and i have the same problem but it has been solve its fairly simple and takes to minust but it only works if u get error 2102. first go to ur computer log into facebook go to account setting and change your password( and it has to be a different one, do not use ur current one). after that logg of the facebook page on ur computer and go to your phone and log in this should fix the issue that u have. i did it and now im enjoying the apps full potential and its sick. send me a msg if it work or not and if it didnt i think theres more ways but if u r getting this error message 2102 like it am then it should work. i got this info from my service provider tech support.

allisonel411
My Device: Bold 9780

im having the same problem with my bold, i had the curve for 8 months, upgraded, now i havent been able to sing into facebook app for 3 weeks now! i just got a new blold 9780 and its the SAME problem. i just talked to customer care and it has to do with the facebook app itself. im so mad!!! has anyone been able to get any answers??