Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
EliasMashabela
My Device: Curve 9300

facebook

I wanna download a new facebook because I deleted it
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: facebook

Hi there, you can download Facebook again by going to http://blackberry.com/facebook, or you can redownload it again from BlackBerry App World.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
EliasMashabela

It doesn't want to be installed, I don't know why
Elite I
Krypto

Try doing a battery pull, then redownlaod it again. To do a battery pull, while the device is on, remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert and wait for the device to reboot. If that still doesn't work, can you confirm that you have a BlackBerry data plan? If needed, try connecting to a wifi network and then try downloading again.

I hope these options work.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
EliasMashabela

Its better if you send me links so I can download it easy
Elite I
Krypto

I posted the link above, but here it is again:

http://blackberry.com/facebook

Go to that on your BlackBerry Browser and you should be set. But make sure to do the battery pull first.

Contributor
EliasMashabela

I'm using facebook mobile.... These nowadays when I post it says 2 hours ago while I've posted a status..and this also happens when other people post......but when I go to internet facebook, the time is correct, so what can I do to let my facebook show an accurate time?????
Contributor
EliasMashabela

My facebook says “2 hours ago” when my people and I post...even though we posted now.....how Can u help me cos I uninstalled and reinstalled it , reboot my fone but still, even if I get back its still “2 hours ago”.... I just need your help, like fo real cos I can't see whether the person posted now or so on.... HELP!!!!!!