Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
binshaad
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel India
Accepted Solution

glitches while deleting downloaded application

Hi every1! I'm using a BB torch 9800 which is jus a week old. I had downloaded some apps and after finding it unsatisfactory wanted to delete. After deleting the app, the device prompted that the deletion will take place only if the device is restarted. I chose to restart and my device restarted within 30 seconds I suppose. But when it restarted,I realised that my memory card had been fully deleted and unformated. The device prompted me that the memory card needed to be repaired. I chose to do so but to my surprise when I used the file manager app preloaded in da fone,I cdnt find my memory card. I hada go to options and format my memory card again. The first time it occured,I thought I had done sumdin rong,but wen it happnd everytime I deleted an app,I'm starting to get worried.

I'm wondering if some1 could help me wid dis problem so dat if its a faulty device problem,I could get it replaced asap! Oh have I mentioned I'm using the 4gb card I received alongwith the device.

Regards

Binshaad
Binshaad Aboobecker
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: glitches while deleting downloaded application

which applications did you delete ?

where did you install them ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
binshaad
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel India

Re: glitches while deleting downloaded application

hey man, it was call safe.ly and caller ID. btw I had my phone taken back to .y vendor and checked. they updated my software and I haven't faced the problem evervsice. thanks anyways. appreciate the effort.
Binshaad Aboobecker
Please use plain text.