If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
ucheylove
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: civil servant
Accepted Solution

hello

i have forgotten my secret answer to unlock my blackberry app, I can't access my bb app world I need help
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: hello

You can create a new Blackberry ID if you don't have any options left. Just keep in mind that you have to keep passwords or just create a password that you can easily remember.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ucheylove

Have tried dat but 2 no avail is still requesting 4 d old question n answer
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

If all else fail, you can always create a new one. but you can no longer transfer the apps from one ID to another.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ucheylove

I did n is telling me 2 enter d user associated wit this smartphone
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

On your phone, go to Options and look for the Third Party Application and you should see the Blackberry ID there

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ucheylove

Tnx dear it really worked 4 me. I had 2 delete my bb Id n re-installed it back wit anoda email address
Please use plain text.