Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

sarafuentes
My Device: Not Specified

help myspace messing up

someone help!

downloaded the new updated version of myspace on my blackberry curve.

today when i get a text that someone messaged me on myspace, the little icon wont erase.

i go to check the message but it shows loading and when i click on it it says there was an error in processing your request Hash 9c5815ff09d2e0dcfbaff09a5dffb8de.

cant delete message or get icon to disappear.

took battery out and everything.

please help im upset!

miker625

Re: help myspace messing up

Hi Sara. Sorry, I don't have a solution, but I am having the exact same issue. I downloaded the MySpace app for my Blackberry Curve 8330 today and it seemed to be working fine.  Then I received a new message and attempted to retrieve the message.  That is when I got the same error: "There was an error in processing your request. Hash: 9c5815ff09d2e0dcfbaff09a5dffb8de".

I am not able to close that error message out.  I can exit back to the main menu, but when I try to relaunch the MySpace app, it just displays the same error.  It is stuck on that error.  I even went into the Options>Advanced Options>Applications and deleted the MySpace app.  I turned the phone off and back on.  But I am still stuck with that error and the MySpace icon will not go away.  I don't know what else to do either.

If anyone has a solution, I would be very thankful.

miker625

Re: help myspace messing up

Well, I seem to be okay now.  I just installed the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software (ver. 1.7) on my new computer for the first time.  Once installed, I launched the Desktop Manager and connected my BlackBerry Curve 8330 to the PC.  I clicked on Check For Updates.  I was on OS version 4.3.  It updated the OS to 4.5xx and many other applications were also updated.  After the update, I don't seem to be having any issues yet.

So, you may want to see if you need an update.  Maybe your BlackBerry OS version is older and needs to be updated.  Not sure, but that helped me.  Good luck.