Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: hi

Actually, in your post I read only 2 of the 3 steps that I recommended...is there a reason you skipped step 2? Those were written as steps, to be conducted in order...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sammy89
My Device: blackberry 9320

Hello again, I did all the steps you recomended and did them all in order, but still on my facebook app in my messages still says facebook user null and won't let me send messages either.
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

OK...so if you indeed conducted step 2 (resending the Service Books) and it resulted exactly as written, yet you still have this result, then you do need to seek formal support.

One more bit of curiosity...if you, via the BB Browser, go to m.facebook.com, are you able to use that? I'm starting to wonder if you have an adequate data plan from your provider to even enable the Facebook app...

Good luck!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sammy89

Hello yes I can use all the browser data as normal via the m.facebook.com, just the actual app from blackberry world that has the problem, it has also just started saying we are unable to reach the server (0), I think maybe I should go to the shop where I bought it from, thanks for all the help you have given me on trying to resolve it :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sammy89

Please use plain text.