Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
kessy
My Device: blackberry tourch 1

Re: how can I get back an older version of Facebook on my blackberry.

HELP! I upgraded my facebook d new version isn't working and I tried this your link nothing came out and am using a blackberry tourch 1 pls help
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

ProfSLK wrote:
Hi guys. Please help me. I can't find the old facebook icon when I click the URL given here. Istead, it take me back to Blackberry App World, and there's only a new version there. Please help, I miss my FB.

which version of Facebook is installed on your device ?

what is your device model?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

kessy wrote:
HELP! I upgraded my facebook d new version isn't working and I tried this your link nothing came out and am using a blackberry tourch 1 pls help

hello kessy,

I understand that you are having difficulties using the Facebook app on your BlackBerry Torch. Many contributors here can help you, provided you explain what you mean by "isn't working". Can you give details about that?

where do you click, what do you expects and what is displayed.

If there is an error message, please write it here, letter by letter.

That way we can help you faster, and more accurately.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kessy

Hello Xandrex thanks for responding to my cry I upgraded to the new version of facebook and since I did that I don't get notifications anymore, and it doesn't post my comments and I just can't do anything on my facebook, whenever I try to do anything on it. Brings an error message that says facebook server not responding n there is this figure in there too in (2001). But right now someone called Tanzim sent me a message and I followed it and got back my old facebook back and am so so happy and grateful to him and you all that wanted to help too
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hi there kessy,

The Facebook error you were experiencing was due to a problem on Facebook's end. That problem has now been resolved and things should be working even on the new version now.

I hope that info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kessy

Krypto thanks a lot. Actually I really don't see much difference from the old and this new facebook so now that I have gotten my old version back and it works fine I don't think I will ever ever upgrade my facebook again. Thanks for responding to my cry for help.
Please use plain text.
Nolitha
My Device: 9360

Hi I've wiped my phone then try to download facebook but it came up to something totally different now. I don't see my inbox'es, my friends posts everything is totally different and its boring comperes to my old version which was 2.2 version. Please help me. I'll appreciate your help. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

hello Nolitha,

get used to the new interface, or use the mobile website. http://m.facebook.com/ .

Please use plain text.