Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
kefs
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: smartphone

i downloaded nobex radio but i doesn't work. code 201( tunnel failed) any idea on what to do please help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
NobexSupport
My Device: 9650
My Carrier: None

Re: i downloaded nobex radio but i doesn't work. code 201( tunnel failed) any idea on what to do please help.

Hi,

This usually means that your TCP settings are not correct to make a connection to your 3G network.

OS5 and below:

From the BlackBerry home screen go to Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP

OS6 and above:

From the BlackBerry home screen go to Options -> Type in TCP -> Select TCP IP -> Enter APN settings.

You can request these settings from your network carrier who has the settings that best fits your plan or contact Nobex at support@nobexinc.com.  They will be glad to help you.

You can always use WiFi = Manage Connections -> Set Up WiFi -> Scan for Networks while you are trying to get your TCP settings.

Happy Listening!

Please use plain text.
hashatsineo
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: neo

Re: i downloaded nobex radio but i doesn't work. code 201( tunnel failed) any idea on what to do please help.

Please help i want to listen to my nobex radio so I don't know which data bundles I have to buy so that I can play my radio
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
NobexSupport
My Device: 9650
My Carrier: None

Nobex can be used either with WiFi or TCP settings (your carrier's servers).  Blackberry does not allow streaming over BIS

In order to set up WiFi, it is necessary to connect your device to a network. Please go to the Blackberry Home Screen->Manage Connections->Set up WiFi->Scan for networks.

When using TCP settings, airtime is usually necessary. We recommend unlimited streaming in an unlimited data plan. Please speak with your carrier about any data charges.

Please use plain text.