Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

eddpierce
My Device: Not Specified

iSkoot outgoing call problems Blackberry 7520

I have a Nextel Blackberry 7520 and can chat through iSkoot just fine.  However, when I try to make an outgoing iSkoot call - iSkoot creates a number in my contacts with a + in front of it.
So, instead of dialing the access number as 1-408-351-2807.  It dials the number as +1-408-351-2807.  I haven't been able to figure out a way to disable the + in front of the number iSkoot tries to dial.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: iSkoot outgoing call problems Blackberry 7520

home screen >> green button >> menu >> options
there, you'll find a place to modify your country code.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
monstermazda
My Device: 7520

country code: in phone options click smart dialing, click counrty code and set to unknown. have a 7520 with same problem and found this procedure in my manual good luck. also i am triing to find an unlock code, have a nextel phone with boost, only the phone and dc work

Visitor
linuxdoctor
My Device: Blackberry 7520

I have changed the country code on the smart dialing and it fix the address book from but it iskoot, it put the +1 dialing prefix.  Anyone have any idea how to set iskoot to dial the iskoot portal without using the international code?