Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
saltygoat
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: bell

kindle cloud reader

When I try to open a book on the kindle cloud reader I get this message "an error occurred whild opening the selected the selected item, try again later". I would appreciate any assistance. It did work once upon a time.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bsteere
My Device: Torch 9850 & PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: kindle cloud reader

I read on the Amazon Kindle web page that the BlackBerry PlayBook is not supported...It does work well on my Torch, however...Hope this helps!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rppaul
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: AT

With the upgrade to OS2 you can no longer use the cloud reader to read your kindle books.  I emailed Amazon and asked them where the playbood kindle app is.  They stated they have no date in mind to release one.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bsteere

I placed the Kindle Reader link onto the PlayBook desktop...and then yesterday I tried using it while tethered & it worked to download a book, which I downloaded & pinned...However, today, I'm having no luck opening the book on the PlayBook...I do, however, love using the Kindle App on my Torch...Sad there's no date for the Kindle App update on the PlatBook OS 2.0!!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bsteere

I thought maybe the issue was the need to "Sign In" to the Kindle Cloud Reader...not so...:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rppaul
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: AT

You can download and pin just fine. It is opening the book that is the problem.
Please use plain text.