Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
vonnieandclyde
My Device: BB9320
My Carrier: Globe

my BB9320 doesn't allow me to download 4 pics 1 word

I was trying to download 4 pics and 1 word from bbworld app but it doesn't allow me to do so! When I clicked the "$0.99" button, it sends me to login/verification screen and when I logged in with my bbworld username and password, it just brings me back to the old screen where I need to hit the "$0.99" button again. Repeated it 3 times and same thing happens. I also did try thr alt + R S T to clear the cache but to no avail. I really want to download the said game please somebody help me!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: my BB9320 doesn't allow me to download 4 pics 1 word

are you referring to this app ?
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/25556879/

when you open BlackBerry World, can you go in "My World" to view your currently installed apps?

in the options of the AppWorld, can you go in the options, and check your payment method? I suggest you log off Paypal then log in again.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vonnieandclyde
My Device: BB9320
My Carrier: Globe

Hi thank you for replying. I can't seem to open my payment options on my app world. I dnt know what the problem is but whenever I go to the payment options icon, it doesn't open
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

use a desktop browser and set your payment options from there. http://appworld.blackberry.com/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.