Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

mostwanted
My Device: 9320

Re: my blackberry 9320 won't let me watch youtube videos?

my blackberry 9320 won't let me watch youtube video's it says title unavalible?
ROCHY
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve

I need help on the same problem please! Just I'm told to download a flash player and it same every time I try to it says my phone does not support it! I have a curve 9300 blackberry! Please help me or guild me on what to do! There is also some games online I would like to play but its not allowing me to because it needs HTML5 support servers!
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

mostwanted wrote:
my blackberry 9320 won't let me watch youtube video's it says title unavalible?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I find no articles that discuss an error message of "title unavailable"...is that the exact and complete error message? And does it present for all that you try to watch? In any event, you can search the public KBs for articles that might match your situation:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

ROCHY wrote:
I need help on the same problem please! Just I'm told to download a flash player and it same every time I try to it says my phone does not support it! I have a curve 9300 blackberry! Please help me or guild me on what to do! 

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

• KB13156 Adobe Flash support for BlackBerry smartphones

You should probably be using either the mobile YouTube site and/or one of the many YouTube apps (which you can find in AppWorld).

ROCHY wrote:
 There is also some games online I would like to play but its not allowing me to because it needs HTML5 support servers!

It depends on your OS level, not your BB model number:

• KB23697 What's new in BlackBerry 6 OS
  • KB28878 What's new in BlackBerry 7 OS
  • KB23393 How to check the model number and version of installed BlackBerry device software on a BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
Markc5
My Device: blackberry 9320 curve

Hello bberry Members ive been down 2the Depths of Hell tryn 2work this problem out, and going thru all this for months at a time. ive finally found the Problem out do as do step by step

> 1.go to -Options

> 2. Go to -Device

>3.'go to' Advanced system settings+press,

>4.scroll down 2 the >Host Routing Table "click BB Button, and all these "Gps Uk' lists pop up" ,press the BB button again>press Register Now- it should say Registration msg sent? press ok?

Now for the Part what makes ur YOUTUBE work- you should see the go too TCP IP Press this> APN Settings Enabled-tick yes, -

next >  APN; write in "YOUTUBE"

next > APN Authentication Enabled - tick -YES

Down again > User name for APN;  type in "YOUTUBE ,

Down again >Password for APN-"you put your own password in, ok