Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

myspace app on the storm

Okay! So I have the bb storm 9530...it has an application center with all of the really popular apps..I have the all downloaded. Run perfectly. Except 1. The MySpace app never would load through the app center. It says must restart to complete upload after its loaded. I hit yes..it reboots and then..nada. No app installed anywhere and it saya in the app center I haven't downloaded it. Well I thought...I can get around this! So I went in the browser to myspace.com...and downloaded it from them. It worked. For like a day. Now I can see online friends. Update status. View pics. But when I receive new comments or mail they don't come through! I have to goto the website. Tried reinstalling from bb app center and myspace.com..no luck. Can even remove the app. PLEASE HELP!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: myspace app on the storm

is your issue solved in the FAQ ?
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=Hello&thread.id=68&jump=true

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: myspace app on the storm

This issue might be caused by one of the following: You are not logged in to MySpace for BlackBerry smartphones. The email address that is receiving your MySpace account notifications is not associated with the BlackBerry smartphone. MySpace account notifications are not set to be received on the BlackBerry smartphone.  i have already done these options...and no the faqs did not help. i guess im going to the dumb store..i hate that place...they treat you like an **bleep**...and most actually everytime so far i know more about it than they do!!!

like i said the appp is on there. so im logged on..i get the current updates after its loaded..so the email is correct... and the account notifications are setup..but like i said as well the application center is not showing the myspace app as installed...when it is! and i dont get any updates past the ones that were there the moment it was downloaded/first ran. HELP! lol