Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
kgaoza12
My Device: 9300 curve 3g
Accepted Solution

problem with downloading files!

Hi, I am using a9300 MTN as my service provider! Lately I cannot download or open any files on the internet! I hav rebooted my phone numerous times and the problem still persists! Cud it be a software issue or is my service provider having trouble with providing internet service to us! Help!! Really getting frustated!!☹
Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: problem with downloading files!

Hey kgaoza12,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Downloading files from the browser is controlled and throttled by your network service provider.  I suggest you contact them for more information.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
Stshipana
My Device: touch 9800

Hi, I also have the same problems... And it seems like this problems occurs only from the MTN service provider. Now am curious, would changing networks help? If MTN cannot solve this problem, we might as well use another network.
New Contributor
kgaoza12
My Device: 9300 curve 3g

Same difference! All these South African networks are KaK!!! We are all in the same boat!!
New Contributor
fisi
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

How can I fis isue downlaode from apw canot open module eror in all instaled application what can I doo help me please
New Contributor
DustyBarnard
My Device: Blackberry 9300 curve

Hi I to own a 9300 and also use MTN as my service provider. I spoke to data support today. They told me that a block has been put on downloading. And they can't do anything for me. Please I need this problem to be solved. I love music and downloading the latest tracks has become so frustrating. I feel like throwing the phone against a wall and buying a nokia.