Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: "You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted."

contacting movistar is the fastest way to get the support you wish for.
remember you pay movistar every month.

On the other hand, BlackBerry has never got any money from you ever.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
Sheppy27
My Device: curve 8520

Re: "You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted."

hi.. i notice you were responding to this question.. i have exactly the same problem.. i have trusted the cert.. done everything possible but it just wont go!!!!!!!  I read up online to download BB desktop.. follow some procedures and link phone to pc.. however.. when i connect to pc it asks me for my device password.. i don't know what password they are talking about.. the only password i have is to unlock my phone which i tried and still doesn't work.. i then went and changed my password/unlocking number.. i then put that in.. still doens't work.. i am at my wits end.. can you please offer any help??

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

what is the exact text of the input required by the Desktop software?
on your 8520 when you type in the password, do you use the number keys?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
chiriquihogar
My Device: 8520

You must be joking... Movistar Mexico.  They do business like they are government employees

Contributor
chiriquihogar
My Device: 8520

oh I did BUY a Blackberry Phone and it wasn't from Movistar... they cost $100 more here in Panama than where I got it online