Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: 9700
My Carrier: telkomsel

someone is using my email for BBID

Since Blackberry does not require email address confirmation for the BBid creation, someone has been using my email address for creating a BBid and getaway with it. I think this happened long time ago, since I did not find any confirmation email on my gmail inbox.

What should I do about this?

My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Digitel

Re: someone is using my email for BBID

Same thing here. I try to open a new BBID and my address is being used. If I try to reset they ask me for the security question, which I dont have, or to reset my old device, which I never had. Thanks for any advice
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: someone is using my email for BBID

Welcome to the forums at two demonspeedster and letenorio

Your email or Blackberry ID if you tell them is being used is because they released him in his old BB.

I'll let this link so check if they can reset your password by ID

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword?locale=ZXM%3D

If the problem evidences the persistence you'll have to create a new ID with another email

Regards...

• Response you like me? Want THANK? Click like.jpg
  • If it was the SOLUTION click "Accept as Solution"!
  • #bbm.original.png4LL original.png  #ichooseBlackBerry10 @Gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14