Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Kirsty1725
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: virgin

unwanted items in news feed

I am getting very frustrated that the fb application won't block farmville or cityville updates even tho I have blocked them from news feed on laptop. Someone please help, they take up all my news feed :smileysad:.
Thank u x
Please use plain text.
kateflint3
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: unwanted items in news feed

I need to know about fixing this too! Yesterday suddenly every single update from my friends is being shown in my news feed, even though on my computer version I've hidden most people as I'm not actually interested in their farmville nonsense!
Please use plain text.
philipthegreat10
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe Philippines

unfriend them. . .easiest way. . .or you can unsubscribe to their news feed. . .how???on their wall, on the upper right you can see the boxes [Friends] [subscribed] [messages] click subscribed and then uncheck the things you don't want to get. . .still on trial. . .

Please use plain text.
Hoogoo35
My Device: Curve 9350
My Carrier: Bell

I wish they had somewhere where you could make suggestions or complaints because I have those same issues. plus If u sort ur news feed to just status updates it gives u all the garbage links and picture like things that people post instead of just status updates. They need to make blackberry Facebook more like the computer version and the iPod/iPhone version it is by far greater then the blackberry version and I hate iPhone :smileysad: please blackberry next Facebook update change it entirely for the better!!!!
Please use plain text.