Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

vinor
My Device: 9300 Curve
My Carrier: Tmobil

viber activation code

Hi!

I have a blackberry curve 9300 and just installed viber on my smartphone. Then I decided to install viber for my pc (win7 64 bit). It went on untill asked for the activation code which I have not received.

It is possible that the problem is that I am a blackberry user and neither on my mobil needed any activation code?

Thank you for your help!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: viber activation code

Hey Vinor

Greetings friend about Viber respect for your PC is very different Viber Blackberry

Since Viber Blackberry syncs with your computer all the information and other staff use your phone number.

For more information search the support site http://support.viber.com/

Regards

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
ViberTeam
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: o

[ Edited ]

@vinor

Hi Vinor,

If you haven't received an activation code for Viber desktop yet, Please check the next link: http://viber.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/425/63/registration-issues-on-viber-desktop

Please let us know if the issue persists,

Viber Team

An official representative from Viber Media (Viber app.)
Please use plain text.
vinor
My Device: 9300 Curve
My Carrier: Tmobil

Dear Viber Team,

Thank you for your help.  I was expecting the code on my smartphone (by sms) while it come throught viber (on my smartphone). So finaly the problem was solved.

Thank you again for your help!

Best,

Vinor

Please use plain text.