Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Satyricrog
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: ATT

why is there no feedback on FB app? There are too many bugs to NOT have one!

No share option on events or posts. Unable to view shared events in Newsfeed. Can't comment on FB connected 3rd party app posts in newsfeed. And now unable to view messages. And NO WAY to tell developers. I have the latest version, running on the latest 7.0 on a BB Torch 9810. These are consisitant problems that haven't been fixed with each subsequent upgrade. Not trying to trash BB but this is irrsponsible management. I WANT to help software developers and IT guys learn about these issues and improve it but it seems no one wants to hear them. Anybody else have these and other problems? Suggestions? I'm all ears.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: why is there no feedback on FB app? There are too many bugs to NOT have one!

Satyricrog wrote:
And NO WAY to tell developers.

I registered to the BlackBerry Beta Zone, and was selected for the Facebook beta (3.3.0.9). This gave me the opportunity to tell the developers about missing features (there is a voting system on the Beta Zone) and to warn them about some bugs too.

It is a pity that you are so angry. Should you have known about the beta zone, you could have channeled your energy differently.

Please register now, so you can participate in the next version of the app.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Satyricrog
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: ATT

Re: why is there no feedback on FB app? There are too many bugs to NOT have one!

I too am registered to beta and made these same requests when testing the app. The last facebook had a bug in which photos woudnt display so I switched to the beta. My question remains why don't the developers hear these concerns? What's the explanation?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

it is a question of time and priority (and votes), nothing more.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.