Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9220
My Carrier: reliance

Re: 907 Invalid COD (app world)

K
Contributor

K
Thanks
Highlighted
Contributor

It works
Thnks
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Elias Mashabela

Before I downloaded app, I started by deleting my facebook. Then after a few couple of months I downloaded app world, I tried to reinstall my facebook on app world , it said there was a problem installing facebook please try again . Then I tried to download it on internet, it said download failed. So I really need your help please......help me people. I'm begging u pls. Help me out *sad*
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 9100
My Carrier: Vodafone

hi 

i recently got a second hand Blackberry 9900. When I start Blackberry App World, I got a popup asking me to upgrade and when I choose to upgrade, it takes me to the downloadload page from blackberry and I too select upgrade today option and start download of the software which is around 3.13 MB. Once the download gets over I get a an error and choosing to see details I see 907 : Invalid COD.

In Frankie S, reply I see that you have mentioned "To resolve this error message, please make sure you have no earlier versions of BlackBerry App World installed on your BlackBerry® Bold™..."   How do I delete or uninstall or remove earlier version of Blackberyy App world???

This is not clear from any of the previous posts. Can you please clarify how do I do that first?

regards

Rajesh C

My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Cellc

I need HELP!!!
My daughter tried downloading wechat for her 8520 bu
t I starts 2 load and then sddenly it stops and the Details say
"907 Invalid COD" ................need help Smiley Sad