Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G
My Carrier: Idea

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

Hey friend ,for Blackberry application world you will need Blackberry id to activate . This will require BIS data palan to be activated .without this you neither can update application world nor Blackberry id .So contact your service provider and get BIS activated. Let me know how you work out.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

DesyDevine wrote:

Bjr Xandrex,

J'attend toujours reponse sur ma dernier message.

Cordialement,

DesyDevine

Hi DesyDevine

So you still have not recieved the registration message ? Please call your Carrier or Wireless Service provider, they can register you device on their network .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9380
My Carrier: Orange France

Hi Prince, thanks for your reply, I have been trying to call them, but always waiting for ages on the phone. I am in Portugal since November and my provider is in France.

I have sent them an email again, a week ago and still waiting for a reply.

Kind regards,

DesyDevine

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

@Desy Devine
maybe you'll get a faster answer by asking on their community forums. --> http://forum.orange.fr/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

Hey Prince, call your service provider on their customer service centre number or still you can send message to them .
Elite II

KAMBLEBA wrote:
Hey Prince, call your service provider on their customer service centre number or still you can send message to them .

Hi KAMBLEBA

Thanks ! But  I think you are mistaken ,I don't need to call my Service Provider because I don't have any problem with my services Smiley Wink

Take Care.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

Hey Prince, I have said to you to ask your service provider to activate BIS data plan . You are having BIS already activated?
Elite II

KAMBLEBA wrote:
Hey Prince, I have said to you to ask your service provider to activate BIS data plan . You are having BIS already activated?

I think you again misunderstood .Why do you think I should Call my Service provider , This is a long thread start from the begaining.

Contributor

Prince, sorry for my mistake , insted of DesyDevine I wrote your name . Sorry once again . It was DesyDevine's issue .
Elite II

KAMBLEBA wrote:
Prince, sorry for my mistake , insted of DesyDevine I wrote your name . Sorry once again . It was DesyDevine's issue .

Hi KAMBLEBA

Its alright ! But as far as I know DesyDevine has also BIS on his/ her account and the problem he/she was having is this that right now DesyDevine is on a roaming network away from HomeNetwork and having problem in  recieving those Service Book which are required  on our device to run those services on our device.I hope you understand.