Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Contributor
My Device: TORCH -9800
My Carrier: AIRTEL

App not received even after making payment

My Black berry I'd is -amarjitsatia
I purchased one pro version of "JUnk call blocker professionl" wide order no 11391270 Dt-24 July 2012

I have still not received my order,inspite of my various mails to the vendor"S4BB Ltd"

The app shown under my I'd is still the demo version with limited access whereas I have paid for the Pro version,neither I have received any update from the vendor,I have tried with the vendor and the reply is that the app store support would be dealing with this

Kindly look into the matter and oblige

Hall of Famer II
My Device: PRIV (5.1.1), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: App not received even after making payment

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

First...as a volunteer-contributed user-to-user community, no one here can answer your question with any level of authority whatsoever. This site is not a channel for any formal communications with RIM. Indeed, RIM provides zero front line support to end users, even including warranty...all support starts with the carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers, all who can escalate cases into RIM at no charge to the end user.

Second, it is unfortunate that S4BB responded to you in that manner; sadly, I have noticed such a trend with them as of late. You see, while you have no direct path to inquire with RIM, S4BB does! All developers that sell through AppWorld have a dedicated Vendor Portal for them to inquire and raise issues directly with RIM...but, that channel is available only to the developers (e.g., S4BB), not to end users.

Third -- I suggest that you clear the AppWorld application cache:

1. Open App World

2. Go to My World

3. Follow one (and only one!) of these steps:

3a. For keyboard-based BB's -- Hold down the ALT key and then press, in sequence R, then S, then T

3b. For Touch Screen Only BBs -- Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (

3c. For newer (e,g., OS6 and 7) BB's, see this KB:

• KB24714 How to clear the BlackBerry App World cache

4. AppWorld should close.

5. If your BB locks after issuing the cache clear, perform a battery pull reboot

6. Return to AppWorld/MyWorld (it may be sluggish while it re-synchronizes).

If step (4) does not happen as listed, then the clear cache did not work.

Hopefully it'll work for you! Good luck and let us know!

Get your 15% discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click Here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9100
My Carrier: Airtel

Bhai for all that I know your problem may have been an internet connection time out. I'm nit sure what a perfect solution would be but you should try checking once if the app is still available on the app store. If it's there then try downloading the trial version of the app, and then put the license code when they ask ask for the upgrade.

Contributor

Thanks very much for your kind concern, Brother my issue went strange, this app gave me an option of pro version within a link from the deemo version, now I made a payment for which the payment receipt was generated and the amount debited to my bank account with the order number and date,every thing ok ,now on the app world there is no proversion and there is no option of upgrade no upgrade key ,on contacting the vendor they say contact BB support on contacting BB support they say contact vendor ,finally a ping pong situation Smiley Happy
Hall of Famer II
My Device: PRIV (5.1.1), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

amarjitsatia wrote:
Thanks very much for your kind concern, Brother my issue went strange, this app gave me an option of pro version within a link from the deemo version, now I made a payment for which the payment receipt was generated and the amount debited to my bank account with the order number and date,every thing ok ,now on the app world there is no proversion and there is no option of upgrade no upgrade key ,on contacting the vendor they say contact BB support on contacting BB support they say contact vendor ,finally a ping pong situation Smiley Happy

Hello again,

From this most recent post, I cannot tell if you have attempted what I recommended above. If not, then please do so.

Otherwise, for more registration key information, see this KB:

• KB18646 How to locate and enter the license key for an application purchased through BlackBerry App World

In some cases, it has been discovered that updates (from AppWorld obtained apps) require additional steps in order to install the update. If the update will not install, please attempt this:

1. Homescreen > Options > Advanced Options > Applications > highlight the app > blackberry_logo.jpg > Delete
  2. AppWorld > MyWorld > Login > highlight the app (if it shows at all, in any state) > blackberry_logo.jpg > Delete
  3. Use either your PC (via Mass Storage Mode) or your BB (via Media > blackberry_logo.jpg > Explore) and find any references (folders, files) to the app. Delete whatever you find. Search both your Device Memory as well as your Media Card.
  4. Return to AppWorld and try again

You may need to incorporate more clear cache routines within the above attempts.

Cheers!

Get your 15% discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click Here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9100
My Carrier: Airtel

Well did you check the compatibility of the device with that of the software along with the OS that it requires.

Contributor

As far I know there was nothing specified about OS conflict, actually it is strange,I consider myself to be confortable with technology but even not understanding and above it no support from vendor even after charging the money