Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodaphone

AppWorld - No Cached Credentials

[ Edited ]

my blackberry curve 8520 wont let me download anything from app world it keeps saying "no cached credentials (eorror id:40721) .. i have reset the phone few tmes, wiped it. reloaded it i have done everything! it reallly is started to bug me as been like it for a week now and i cant seem to gte it working. can someone help me please xx

MOD EDIT: Subject Title edited to reflect new topic.

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: AppWorld - No Cached Credentials

Hello Becky93, 

Welcome to the forums. 

When you are seeing this error are you in an area of good coverage? Have you tried connecting to a Wi-Fi® network to see if you are able to get access to BlackBerry® App World? If you are still not able to access BlackBerry® App World then I would suggest you contact your wireless service provider to ensure you have the correct service enabled on your account to use this feature. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi.  I too have suffered from a 40721.  

I tried various solutions e.g. reinstalling OS5.0, wiping it, deleting Vendor.XML files, removing the battery, etc.

Assuming that you have connectivity to Blackberry Internet Services, the only solution I found was to remove OSv5.0 software and reinstall the previous OS v4.6.   [The solution was given to me by the Vodafone Blackberry support team]

This necessitated making sure that you have backed up all of your data as you can then re-install it without any hitches.  You will lose any apps that you downloaded in App World and will need to reinstall them.

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: three

How do I take my Blackberry Bold to it's original factory settings ?