Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: 8520 Curve
My Carrier: Cell C

BBM PROBLEM HELP!!!!

I have never had a problem with my BBM but a few days ago a problem accurred. I cannot send msgs to my boyfriend, I have never had this problem before, all of a sudden he stopped receiving my messages, however I receive his messages. I have tried everything from redownloading BBM, rebooting my phone as well as deleteing and reinviting him several times. What is going on someone please help, he is leaving for the UK and it is vital that I get this problem resolved!!!

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry PlayBook. OS:2.1.0.1526
My Carrier: None

Re: BBM PROBLEM HELP!!!!

Is anyone else not receiving your bbms? Or do you only use it to talk to your boyfriend? 

New Contributor

I can chat to everyone else, its the stragest thing!

My Device: BlackBerry Torch - 9800
My Carrier: Bouygues Telecom

I have got the same problem since a couple of day. I reboot, I reset my mobile... Nothing.... I can receive messages but I can't send anyone... But I can talk with vocals notes don't you? I hope we find a solution...
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry PlayBook. OS:2.1.0.1526
My Carrier: None

Has that one person who you cannot send bbms to tried rebooting  their phone and tried uninstalling bbm? If that doesnt work in suggest you call blackberry support or your netwerk carrier as they will put you through, and just ask them what to do because I can't really see how I could advise you to fix this as I have never come accross this issue before. Maybe someone else ons these forums has, if blackberry support centers help you maybe stick around on here because a lot of people have been on this site for years and seen a lot of problems..they might be able to helpe you out, however in think your best bet is to definately give bb support a call and they should be able to sort it out for you....good luck with fixing your issue Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank youu I will do so!!! Smiley Happy

New Developer
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Vodafone Ireland

Chloe-Marie, did you get it sorted? Because I'm having the exact same problem.  Any news?