Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: aitel ng

BBM VOICE

I just downloaded the bbm voice. However when i place a call, the person i'm calling can't hear me but i can hear the person very clearly. Any suggestions please on what to do?
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: BBM VOICE

Ask the other person to try this -

When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Hello, tried it. Still doesn't work
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

in the application management, check the settings for BBM. you can check in the menu about the permissions. Maybe you have in the past setup BBM to not be allowed to use your microphone.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. To be clear, in the app management for BBM, should i allow connections, interactions and user data? all 3 permissions were on 'deny' previously?
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

in my opinion, you deny permissions either when you do not trust the software editor (not the case here since the editor is RIM) or when you are 100% sure that the app does not need those permissions (ie WorldMole does not require an access to your GPS).

For all other cases, allow everything.

I hope that setting is the culprit.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: