Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9300 3G
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BlackBerry App World additional support

[ Edited ]

I am receiving the same message when I attempt to log in to App World.  I am using BlackBerry Curve  9300, Rogers . Can't find a sollution to my problem anywhere.... Eager for help too please!!

Message : "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connectiong to the BlackBerry App World server"

I've created my ID.

Removed, then reloaded the program.

Performed all upgrades.

Have the correct Data plan

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN

I have had the same problem and beginning to wonder if its just an issue cos we in SA. I have the same phone, but my service provider is MTN and this is driving me nuts. Have you found a solution?

My Device: Not Specified

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8250
My Carrier: vodaphone

ok I really need some help !!!, I have downloaded the blackberry app's feature, but every time i try to log into my bb ID, i get a page saying authenticating, then loading, then it sticks on the page forever, untill i click back , then it says i need to except the terms and conditions, but i have done that on the website, i have un-installed and re-installed, but nothing is working, this is so frustrating. I just want to download some applications. I have tried the forums and only found people with the same problem, and no solutions, cheers guys x
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700 2
My Carrier: VodaCom

I am having problems with logging into my app world ID I try download an application and it directs me to log in. I log in and it then takes me to my ID account information. The circle just continues and it won't allow me to download applications. It also won't let me save my account details. Any ideas on how to fix this?
New Contributor
My Device: BB Storm 9500
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hello I am having the same problem with the new App world sticking on "Loading" after download. Vodafone tech support didn't know how to solve it and suggested I rang BB; I went into a vodafone store and one of the assistants tried deleting and reloading App world. The store manager overheard what was happening and said that he has the same problem with his phone for the past 3 weeks. He said that a BB executive told him this was a known problem to do with BB servers and the older versions of the BB operating system. He said that they are aware of it and it's a high priority fix for them. So just keep trying until it a new version of App world is released!

New Contributor

Hey there. Thanks for the reply, you're awesome (: my BB App World actually ended up fixing itself shortly after I posted my problem here on the forum. I have no idea how, but it just decided to work I didn't do anything different. I wish I could help but I can't. So sorry. Hope your App World problem gets solved as soon as possible. Thanks for the support x
New Contributor

Hey, can anyone help please, I am having the same problem as kattth, hardpack and emmapple have. I have downloaded app world so many times and retried things. My email/ I'd verifies fine but it just stays on loading. All other apps that I have managed to get without going through app world work fine and my internet connection is fine. Its really frustrating now can anyone help please. I have had my phone 4 days now and no joy ( I have a bold 9700
Thanks
New Contributor

Hi Kattth have you managed to find a solution to your problem as mine is still doing the same thing. I hope you have got it sorted but if you could help that would be a massive help
New Contributor

Hey Kristin.

I have actually sorted out my issue with App World. Unfortunately I have no idea how the problem was resolved. I just went on one day and it decided to work, so I am not too sure how it happened. I wish I could help. I deleted and re installed App World about 5 times. Maybe that's what did the trick? I really wish I could help you, I know how annoying it is. Maybe try un install and re install it numerous times.. That's the only way I can see it being resolved.

Hope it all comes right.

Kath xx