Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Rogers

BlackBerryID Login - How do I logout to log in with another ID?

[ Edited ]

I have two Blackberry's one for myself and one for my wife. I accidentally logged into my Blackberry's Appworld App with my wife's user ID and Password. Of course my Blackberry App World App is now popping up a message advising that this Blackberry is new to this account and would I like to associate the PIN to this account. I click "No".

The problem being I have tried to get a new log-in screen up so I can log in with my correct ID and it will not give me that option. I have tried a battery pull. I have tried deleting the Blackberry App World App and re-installing it and re-booting and yet my wife's account is still the one logged in.

Can somebody please provide me (an old codger) some detailed step by step instructions how to actually log out of App World so I can log back in with the correct user id and password.

Thank you in advance.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BlackBerryID Login - How do I logout to log in with another ID?

Same problem... new Blackberry Bold 9900, logged in with wrong e-mail address, not getting my apps.  How do I logout so I can log in with the right address?

My Device: bb curve 9260
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: BlackBerryID Login - How do I logout to log in with another ID?

there is a way  go to OPTIONS>BLACKBERRY ID and change the account over