Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Altech Autopage

Blackberry Curve 9360 - Shutsdown for no reason...

My BB 9360 keeps shutting down for no reason.  Within the 1st 3 months of having my 1st ever BB it was sent in for 'repairs', thereafter the phone has been sent back for another 2 times - in total over a period of 1 year - the phone was sent in for repairs 3 times.  Recently when the phone started giving me hassles again, I was told that it must be sent in again!!! This is EXTREMELY frustrating as my phone is my only means of communication and I am left without a phone for at least a month at a time. In January 2014 it will be 2 years that I have had this phone & I can certainly say that after the negative experience I will definitely not be renewing my contract with another Blackberry. I have, like so many other BB users been negatively impacted and sadly as word goes around I find that more and more users are feeling the same..

However I have another 7 month left before I can renew my contract with Autopage or any other Vodacom Supplier and I need a solution in order to use my phone without having to keep it connected to the usb cable all the time.

I require some easy to understand information / downloads without me having to send the BB in again and having to wait a month before it returns from where ever it goes too...

Please give me proper resources - I am not a computer-boffin and I dont always understand the language that is often used to explain directions of use.

Thanking you in advance

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Blackberry Curve 9360 - Shutsdown for no reason...

I am getting same problem. Frustrating.